What if colleges only made you pay the percentage of tuition that you failed, so if you got an average of 86 for the year you’d only have to pay 14% of the tuition, but if you got a 94 then it’d only be 6%. That way we’d be rewarding the success and even if you flunked the semester, you still wouldn’t have to pay for ALL of the tuition
You are the future.
In Norway, we have a student loan, witch if you pass the semester, and i mean PASS, you they reduce your loan with 40% you can have really bad grades, but you ony need to pass the semester.
Important lesson: You cannot lead effectively if you do not share the same burden as your followers.
This is exactly what my boss is doing. alltho its a little company, and we do well enough without him, he wants to help out as mutch as he can. if its cleaning the workshop while we do more important stuff, or carrying heavy matereal on roofs at the worksite, he allways wants to ship in and help. If its bad weather out, he can say “guys, try to find something to do in the workshop today, its raining buckets outside”
He knows how it is to be working “on the floor” and still have that in mind when it comes to his employees.
He says he sees his employees as family. And all in all it makes me proud of the work i do, and wants me to work harder.
- My Brother: Is it illegal to expose yourself to a blind person?
- My Brother: Why is it called a building when it's already built?
- My Brother: If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
- My Brother: When something is shipped by ship it's called cargo, but when something is shipped by car it's called a shipment...
- My Brother: If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?
- My Brother: Why is impediment so hard to say when used to describe someone who has a hard time talking?
- My Brother: What's the speed of dark?
- Me: -awake forever trying to figure out all the answers-
So… in this season of Good Mythical morning, Link returned with a beard. I guess Rhett’s happy now he’s got a beard buddy. Matching facebushes!
As usual I think the exaggerated facebush looks better on powerpuffs
Rhett and Link © themselves